1. Focuses on ensuring that right content is
made available to right audience at right time.
1. Focuses on creating highly valuable and
relevant content which educates the target users about the brand.
2. Inbound Marketing attracts the prospects via
relevant content, builds relationship by gaining trust, turn them
into lead and finally converting them into repeat customers.
2. Content marketing informs, educates and
empower the potential customers about the products which acts as a key
ingredient in turning them into purchasing customers.
3. It is much more than just content, it
needs various elements to work together closely for it to bring desired
3. It is a subset of Inbound Marketing, a
component which fuels Inbound marketing.
4. Key elements which are utilized in this form
of marketing are SEO, blogging, social media, keywords and
landing pages etc.
4. Key sources to create content are blog posts,
infographics and videos.
5. Has a broader aim which is not only content
creation but also how the content is organized on the website to make it more
attractive for the visitors. The objective is to compel the users to
complete the call to action
5. Is primarily concerned about the creation and
distribution. The objective is to produce helpful content for the
6. Inbound Marketing campaign includes various
steps like creating user persona, keyword selection, managing
landing page, content creation and sharing the content.
6. Content Marketing involves formalizing
content creation plan, researching, drafting, editing, proofing
and finally publishing the content.
7. It’s a methodology which ensures that users
are able to find the brand when willingly searching for it
7. Content is an essential part as it’s the
content which drives traffic on the website and blog.