Have you already spent some time investigating EverWebinar but still think that there are more tools you need for your automated webinars?
If you’re looking for something on par or maybe better, a good EverWebinar alternative is StealthSeminar. Let’s take a look at each online events platform and see how they stack up against each other.
But first, let’s see what EverWebinar and StealthSeminar offer.
Automated webinars have become associated with EverWebinar, a popular webinar software. It is, in fact, automatic and includes capabilities that make webinars look live. We’ll explain those aspects below.
HD streaming and browser-based operation mean you don’t have to deal with laborious program installations. Or, fear that your automated webinar may break in its midst.
For WebinarJam users, the setup process for EverWebinar is a breeze. Replica Play means that EverWebinar imports everything from live events, such as comments, chats, and more.
StealthSeminar is a combination of automation and video conferencing tools. They let you automate your pre-recorded webinars so that you can save time and focus on other aspects of your presentation. Moreover, you can run your webinars around the clock for audiences in different time zones.
You can also perform a mix of live and pre-recorded webinars. You can do online meetings through online conferring and choose whether to run them live or pre-recorded.
Stealth Seminar has been a top choice of thousands of enterprises for their virtual events and webinar presentations.
Do you want to start running your own on-demand webinars? Let’s take a look at the features you may love from Stealth Seminar.
A successful webinar necessitates integration with other marketing tools. All the capabilities and resources you need to achieve your goal are not available on any webinar platform. As a result, they provide support for third-party tool integration.
- EverWebinar: You may use whatever CRM or autoresponder you want to link it with. Using these marketing tactics, it is possible to get your audience to sign up for a separate mailing list. For example, you may set up your CRM to tag individuals who registered and attended your webinar and those who did not.
Also, you may divide your audience into groups based on whether they completed your webinar and clicked on your special offers.
- StealthSeminar: It lets you link up with any autoresponder or CRM that you believe would benefit you. It also has marketing solutions such as Mailchimp, Ontraport, and more to help you arrange a great webinar and keep track of your attendees. These marketing tools also enable you to do follow-ups.
If you want a webinar solution that works, you need to focus on this aspect. If you just don’t have the time to do web conferencing regularly, a hybrid event platform may suit you best.
Whenever you don’t have the time to do live video conferences, you should be able to run automated webinars without you actually being there. With this ability to host webinars, you can come up with a flawless presentation and achieve your marketing objectives.
- EverWebinar: This functionality is supported by EverWebinar. This implies that your webinar participants can see it even if you’re not there. It’s like live webinars.
The conversation will seem to be a live webcast. Even the offers you make will appear the same to your audience regardless if you’re presenting them live or not.
- StealthSeminar: This webinar platform also uses automated webinars. If you want your webinar to play many times a day, Stealth Seminar lets you choose the number of times.
It also makes it possible for your webinar attendees to view your presentation at their own pace. Depending on where they live, they can pick any time that works for them.
As you prepare for your webinar, designing your landing pages is a critical consideration. Having a poorly designed registration page might deter people from signing up for your event.
- EverWebinar: It has a variety of featured templates you can work with while building your site. Like StealthSeminar, but with fewer customizing capabilities.
- StealthSeminar: If you don’t find its pre-made templates beneficial, you have the option to import third-party templates from Clickfunnels and Leadpage.
It would be cool if you consider being able to host your webinar on any device without any issues. It’s even more helpful for your audience since you have no idea what kind of device they’ll be using to sign up for your webinar.
- EverWebinar: This platform is compatible with all devices. Whether it’s a personal computer, smartphone, tablet, or laptop. It supports PowerPoint slides, pre-recorded webcams, and screen sharing.
- StealthSeminar: It is only supported by PC. However, it does support high-definition broadcasting.
No comparison is complete without looking at customer service. Even if you’re an expert at using webinar tools, you’ll still need the help of professionals to maximize the features of webinar platforms.
- EverWebinar: If you have any questions about the webinar software. You can open a ticket and speak with a live customer service representative for answers.
A live chat window allows you to communicate with any of the company’s customer service representatives who are currently on duty. You’re also welcome to join the Facebook Community.
- StealthSeminar: Email and phone help are available Monday through Friday. from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Besides, the help center has answers to frequently asked questions. You can also visit them on Twitter or Facebook to stay updated.
StealthSeminar has always been known for its stellar customer service. If you don’t believe it, take a look at the reviews!
EverWebinar and StealthSeminar are both powerful webinar tools. They have unique strengths that make them the perfect choice for your next online event. So, which one is right for you?
The best thing to do is to go on a free trial. If you already tried EverWebinar and that’s why you’re looking for an alternative, why not try Stealth Seminar?
You’ll never know unless you try.