We live in a digital age, so how can you promote your brand if not through social media platforms?
In the past, businesses relied on TV commercials, print ads, and billboards. Now, social media has taken over the world.
Brand marketing has come a long way since then. Standing out from competitors can be challenging while reaching your target audience requires you to earn their trust and understand their needs.
80% of consumers have purchased a product they discovered through social media, and only 13% have heard about a business via TV advertising.
That’s how social media influencers come into the picture. They already have built-in trust with their followers, so rest assured, your brand marketing is in good hands.
However, unlike regular clothes advertising, crypto marketing is a bit more complex. Crypto influencers are experts and quite knowledgeable in their chosen niche.
The cryptocurrency market is expanding and crypto influencer marketing is expanding along with it.
Crypto influencers are changing the game of marketing, so collaborating with them totally makes sense and let’s find out why!
What is crypto influencer marketing?
Since cryptocurrencies are one of the hottest topics these days, companies working in the cryptocurrency market are in need of serious advertising. One of the most famous crypto influencers, Andreas Antonopoulos said this: ‘’Bitcoin is not currency, it’s the internet of money.’’
Basically, crypto influencer marketing is a tactic used by these companies to raise awareness of their brand. It doesn’t matter how good your product is, you can’t just throw a load of money in order to promote it. Influencers rule the world of marketing, so the sooner businesses understand this, the better.
They have their own methods for everything. They’ll work with you first and understand all of your needs and requirements and make sure to deliver afterward.
As successful as this tactic is, finding the right influencer can be tricky. Consumers need a credible source of information in order to jump into the cryptocurrency world. Moreover, this person has to understand your company’s ingrained principles.
Crypto influencers have a lot to gain, after all, they’re being paid thousands for one single endorsement.
So, what can crypto influencer marketing do for your business?
How crypto influencers can boost your brand marketing
Below listed are some of the benefits crypto influencer marketing offers your business:
- Raise brand awareness
There are numberless cryptocurrency companies in the world, so standing out in the crowd is important. Finding an influencer to promote your brand through social media is the first step toward achieving this. After all, influencers are followed by millions of people.
Moreover, crypto influencers can help with your brand reputation as well. They’re credible in the eyes of their followers, meaning this credibility is automatically passed on to you.
- Reach your target audience
Sure, you can create advertising campaigns and pay for promotion, but you can never be sure these ads are actually reaching out to people truly interested in blockchain projects. On the other hand, crypto influencers are most probably followed by people interested in the specified niche. That’s why influencer marketing is a great way to reach your target audience and know it’s relevant.
- Explain the cryptocurrency market
I bet we’ve all heard about cryptocurrencies, but that doesn’t mean every person understands their true meaning. It’s easy to work with millennials since they’re considered to be more tech-savvy, but you don’t want to limit your business to age groups.
Crypto influencers can simplify the process and explain it thoroughly to their viewers. They’ll make your campaign sound more appealing, just enough so they’ll at least consider it as a future choice.
Moreover, they’ll keep them updated about crypto market news, meaning they’ll encounter cryptocurrency terms on a daily basis. After all, crypto content is mostly promoted through videos, so step-by-step guides really come in handy for novice investors. Afterward, when a good investment opportunity is presented, your company is where they’ll turn to.
- Build trust and loyalty with customers
Your customers are your most valuable asset. However, building long-term relationships with them can be quite the challenge, but if you’re collaborating with their favorite influencer, there’s nothing to be worried about.
Sure, marketing campaigns can help you attract customers, but at what cost? Influencers have loyal followers, who can contribute a lot more to your business than some random customers.
At the end of the day, people trust people more than brands. That’s why a human salesperson will always be more effective than a machine one.
- It’s probably the only choice you have right now
This is not even a joke. As profitable as cryptocurrency investments can be, they’re sometimes a den of thieves. Many people have been subject to fraud due to misleading advertising. As a result, Facebook, Twitter, and Google prevented most cryptocurrency companies from running ads on their service.
This means that promoting a cryptocurrency company nowadays might be limited. That’s exactly why crypto influencers are the smart choice for you.
Most used platforms by crypto influencers
- YouTube. As mentioned above, crypto marketing is mostly presented through video content, meaning YouTube is the first platform influencers turn to. It’s been proven that Ethereum videos have reached 231 million views on YouTube, while Bitcoin videos have captured 199.9 million. Visual content is deeply informative and engaging at the same, so no wonder why crypto influencers are taking advantage of this.
- Instagram. While many use Instagram for entertaining purposes, many experts are actually using it to promote their crypto content. This is also a great place for you to start looking for your future crypto influencer.
- Telegram. Since its release, Telegram has become one of the favorite platforms for crypto enthusiasts. Its popularity gain is mostly due to its privacy features. Moreover, it allows easy communication, enabling individuals to discuss crypto-related topics.
- Reddit. It’s one of the most famous websites globally and its strict rules are attracting crypto marketing. A lot of famous influencers tend to publish their work on Reddit. Whether these posts are texts, photos, or videos, they surely are informative.
Best ways to find the right crypto influencers
Once you understand that crypto influencers lead the market, you’ll start wondering how to find one. Here are a few points to keep in mind:
- Define your goals. Without knowing what you’re trying to achieve, it’ll be hard to find the ideal influencer. Whether you’re trying to generate leads and sales or raise brand awareness make sure it’s predetermined. Furthermore, the crypto influencer must be informed about what they’re working towards.
- Shortlist crypto influencers. The person needs to alight with your core vision, so you can work coordinately. Besides that, make sure to do research and check their follower count and past campaigns.
- Select your preferable channel. Even if video content is the most popular, some want their business, or product promoted through blogs. Before you jump into the whole crypto influencer marketing method, make sure you choose a platform.
- Approach them and offer the deal. Offer the shortlisted crypto influencers a future collaboration. This is usually done by connecting with them on social media platforms.
Is it a good idea to buy cryptocurrency in 2023?
Cryptocurrencies have always been considered a worthy investment, so why not now?
The majority is probably doubting their credibility, due to 2022’s crypto winter, however, most coins are already experiencing significant growth.
Sure, Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) can always turn out to be risky investments, but if you buy USDT for example, you’ll be more on the safe side as its value isn’t greatly affected by fluctuating markets.
Furthermore, it’s expected 2023 to be the year of the bull market, meaning now is the calm before the storm — all the more reason to invest in cryptocurrency.
Crypto influencers are changing the marketing game
Crypto influencer marketing is a powerful tactic, usually overlooked. However, its blooming days have finally come.
There are many not familiar with this concept, but the cryptocurrency world overall continues increasing in popularity and with it, the need for crypto marketing arises.
A lot of marketers feel skeptical about influencers, but the fact is, consumers, trust them and perceive them as credible sources of information.
Yes, crypto influencers are expensive and only one endorsement can cost you thousands, but one positive word about your brand on their channel can turn the situation in a completely different direction.
Taking everything into account, crypto influencers are your golden ticket to successful marketing campaigns.
Makedonka Micajkova is a freelance content writer and translator, always bringing creativity and originality to the table. Being multilingual with professional proficiency in English, German and Spanish, it’s needless to say that languages are her biggest passion in life. She is also a skilled communicator, as a result of having three years of experience as a sales representative. You can find her on Linkedin.