When you have quality products, the only thing left is to put them in front of an audience. But your target audience might need a little nudge before completing a purchase.
According to studies, customers are more likely to trust influencers than traditional celebrities. They also rely on the recommendations of influencers for their purchasing decisions.
The challenge is finding influencers that fit your brand. To help you with the process, here is a list of social media platforms where influencer marketing shines.
Best Social Media Platforms for Influencer Marketing
Every niche is different. Each one might be more effective on a specific platform. This is one of the most important factors to consider when partnering with influencers.
According to statistics, the following are the best platforms for influencer marketing:
Instagram should be the go-to platform for most brands. Instagram data shows us that over 200 million businesses are already marketing on the platform.
Over 500,000 active influencers can be found on Instagram alone. This accounts for 39% of all Instagram accounts with over 15,000 followers.
Facebook isn’t necessarily the platform that comes to mind when we say “influencer marketing”. But it still has almost 3 billion active monthly users worldwide. When conducting marketing on Facebook, you need to identify three important factors:
- Audience Size – You reach a diverse audience with around 3 billion monthly active users worldwide. This variation lets influencers reach non-demographic audiences.
- Community – Influencers can provide followers badges, moderator rights, and brand communication. Engagement like this can fosters loyalty and build better relationships.
- Specific Niche – Facebook is home to an array of niches from cars, technology, and even exotic flora. If you can think of it, there’s a chance that it’s on Facebook.
But make sure that your target audience is there. Statista reports that 47% of US TikTok users are 10–29 years old. Tiktok also says that 35% of customers buy something after seeing it on their platform.
Video content is an excellent way to show customers real-life use cases of products. It allows you to showcase them authentically through the lens of influencers.
If you manage to find YouTubers that are credible and have an engaging following, you can boost your brand’s reach and conversion rates.
How To Find Influencers On Popular Social Media Platforms
Here’s a list of best practices on how to find influencers that fit your niche and brand personality:
How to Find Influencers on Instagram
Here’s how you find the influencers that fit your brand:
- Use Specific Hashtags – Using niche hashtags helps you find influencers already posting content in your niche. Find one that can represent your brand. Then request an email. Don’t send all the sensitive information to Instagram DMs.
- Use Suggested – After following an account, Instagram will suggest ones that post similar content. You can click on “See all” to view Instagram’s list of similar accounts.
- Monitor Brand Mentions – There are several free and paid tools that help you monitor brand mentions. These tools can help you identify the accounts that tagged your brand on their posts. Since they mentioned you first, communication should be a bit easier.
- Use the Explore Page – Instagram’s explore page uses an algorithm to show content based on what users engage with the most. Scrolling through here can potentially help you find influencers that are already a good fit for your brand.
How to Find Influencers on Facebook
There are three main avenues to look at when considering Facebook influencers – those with personal fan pages for their brand, public pages, and groups.
To find these influencers you can:
- Create a list of niche-related keywords
- Set up keyword monitoring
- Monitor Brand Mentions
- Use dedicated tools to find Facebook Influencers
How to Find Influencers on TikTok
Using TikTok is one approach to find influencers on the platform. TikTok’s algorithm automatically recommends trending creators to users. To filter content creators relevant to your brand, you can do the following:
- Search using keywords.
- Search using hashtags.
- Use TikTok’s For You Page (FYP)
How to Find Influencers on YouTube
Some users prefer to see an actual video of the product from content creators instead of professionally made ones. To find Influencers on the platform, do the following:
- Use Google – Type in your industry keywords and “YouTuber” to find a list of YouTube influencers. But don’t forget to be specific with your keywords.
- Search using Keywords on YouTube – YouTube itself is an excellent tool to find influencers in your niche. You can find influencers directly from the platform and view their channel to see if they fit your brand.
- Search using Hashtags – Content creators can use hashtags to help their audience find them faster. But you can use it to find creators in your niche faster.
Best Way To Contact Influencers
Once you find the influencers you want to partner with, it’s time to get in contact. One of the best ways to do so is through email outreach campaigns. Another option is contacting influencers directly on their socials like Instagram DMs.
If you found an influencer with their business email in their bio, they’re sure to be open for partnerships. But if not, you can always try messaging them personally or even reaching out in the comments.
Influencers help brands increase their reach, engagement, and sales. As a brand, you need to partner with influencers that match your ethos.
So before spending time and resources on influencer marketing, consider the following:
- The most popular social media platforms for influencer marketing are Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, and YouTube.
- You can contact influencers through email outreach, direct messages, or even through engaging with their content.
- Use relevant keywords to find influencers that do content in your niche.
- Hashtags, suggested accounts, and Explore are great ways to find Instagram influencers.
- Influencers with their business email in their bio are more likely to respond to brands.